Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 05, 2010: Morning

Hello, World! I'm feeling a lot of different feelings this morning. For one, I'm taking high blood pressure pills & usually I get a little dizzy from that so I'm used to that but I'm also a little tired from staying up late. Why I wanted to watch "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka" at 1 in the morning is beyond me. I wound up going to bed about 4, getting back up at 6:30 and I've been down at Comet's base since 8. The weird feeling is I feel like a cheating husband right now. In a sense, I guess I am. I've always wanted to be a journalist or author & I finally am one. The funny thing is since starting a page on MySpace, Twitter, & Facebook, I haven't wrote anything. Now that I've got this blog, I dont know when the next article is going to be wrote. I don't even know what I want to write about either. I'll probably think of something soon and get it published before the end of the day. Trying to find something to give me a jump. Where's the Red Bull & Svedka at? Oh shit, I forgot I was at work & but it's all good. Everybody here knows I don't drink alcohol, um, like that. Regardless, the phones will be off the hook in a minute & I wanna be up for 'em. I will be somehow. Other than that, I feel like ranting but gimme another 20 or 30 minutes before anything else happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment