Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All Good Things.....

WORLD, Sam Cooke aint never lied. Change gone come, well for me, change has came. I'm in the middle of my job's transitional period, of which I've been asked not to go into detail about yet, that is gonna change a lot of what goes on here on the job. I know it sounds vague but if I choose to stick around it should prove pretty exciting. Choosing to stick around is the thing though. I'm not a quitter, I don't quit nothing, but I made myself a promise to(can't go into detail so I can't say what this is and this would be a big clue as to whats going on),so if I do stick around, I'd be breaking a promise to myself. Not technically but then it will feel like it was technically breaking it. Anyway, I'll be ungagged on all these details in about two weeks, so stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment