Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Adding Another Title To My Resume

WHAT IT DO,WORLD!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I've had a rough day? I guess not, huh? The all caps intro might have through yall off. But believe me, it's been rough! Phone got cut off today for the first time in YEARS. I haven't been paid in about a week ( I just started with a new company a few weeks ago and I am still waiting for my first check from them) and my checking account is running at a low for this year. All that is enought to break a weak minded man down. Soooooo, what did I do today? I just got a confirmation that by the end of the year, I will have AT LEAST 3 BOOKS PUBLISHED!!!!! Ya heard me WORLD! I just added another title to my resume: AUTHOR! NEVER GIVE UP, WORLD, AND YOU'LL NEVER TAKE A LOSS!! Outta........

No comments:

Post a Comment