Thursday, July 8, 2010

WHEN YOU LEAVE A JOB (AND AREA) THAT LOVES YOU

Hello WORLD!! Today is a good day like most of them are, but it is still a sad one for me. After today, tomorrow and next week, I will no longer be working out of Comet Messenger Service's office on 13th and Michigan. I have been at this one location since early 2003 and it didn't really hit me that I'm being relocated til just now. I met so many cool people around here, like the good people at Jewels, mainly in the liquor dept, and this 1 light-skinned cutie at the AM/PM on Roosevelt (Note to self: I gotta make sure I get up with her before I dip). But alas, all good things, right? The fact is change is a good thing, especially since the change is for more money and better benefits. And although I don't work for Comet or Comet's owner Mr Jim Sailer anymore, I still work with Comet in the same fashion I've always worked for Comet, so it's not like the change is gonna affect the regular day to day things I do. It's just crazy that I've made this area such a big part of my life and now I have to let it go. Oh well, CE LA VI! That's enough for now WORLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment