Wednesday, August 25, 2010

YOU’RE IT!!!

Hello WORLD! I been kinda quiet again lately but not without merit. I’ve been writing still, I’m almost finished with my next story, a tale about a pair of insightful vampires. Also, I’ve just got my Android phone and I’ve been on the Android Market finding some great apps I’m already loving. Besides that, I just joined a few websites that might better help me establish myself as a brand name, Digg and Readers In Motion.

   Now, as why I titled this post YOU’RE IT!!!!!, I really, REALLY want to clarify but alas I can’t. It’s not that I’m being secretive about it but I just found out that I am being read by co-workers and supervisors and yes, this was a update post as well as a job related post until I heard that little bit of info. Then it became just an update post. I love my job, but I do feel there’s some strange machinations at work here. I can say that much without repercussions. Fuck it! You’re updated now on to the next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment