Friday, January 18, 2013

Happiness

"All I really want is to be happy....." Mary J Blige

    Hello, WORLD!!! Smokkee here again FINALLY because it feels like its been ages since I last posted anything. I must got something to say again, huh? It ain't like that. I haven't been slacking at all but this ain't the post to get into all that. If you're curious about what's been happening with me, I'll start getting into it in my next post, 'Zoom', basically a run down of how 2012 was for me. Then you're gonna wanna read about why December 1st, 2013 is a very, very important date for me on my 'Work To Do (Deadline)' post. And I should mention the BIIIIIIIG changes in store for all my blogs as well for my online presence in general that I'll detail in 'Where Do We Go From Here' and 'Public Service Announcement".
        
                 So why this post? I just wanted everybody to know that I'm not only still alive and kickin, I've never been so focused in my life. I'm also happy with my life. I've always been that but I feel that maybe I was TOO happy over the course of 2012. I did the one thing I said I would never do: I felt content. Happiness does that to you every time if you let it.  Happiness is a funny thing, WORLD.
                 The funniest thing I hear about happiness is that it is supposed to be a secret to it. I don't know any secret to it, personally, but I find that phrase too funny. Seriously. If there was a secret to happiness, wouldn't everybody know it anyway? Who can really keep a secret?
                 But happiness ain't always a good thing. Like I said, I got content with my life and the way things were going, the way everything that I've been planning is finally falling into place and whatnot. Bottom line: I stopped doing what has put me right at the doorstep of where I wanna be and just started to enjoy the view on the other side from there. Ain't nobody got time for that. We all have our deadlines and I'm one of the lucky few to know when mine is and 12-01-13 isn't as far off as it seems. So lemme get back to grinding right now. I'm more than happy to do so. Later, WORLD.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment