Thursday, April 23, 2015

P is for Politcs (#AtoZChallenge)

Hello, WORLD!! A few post back I touched a little bit on politics and religion, the two topics that may have caused more arguments any other two topics ever or maybe all of the other topics together. I said I don't care for politics. I think I need to clarify myself a little. Seriously, just a little. Don't worry. I'll be very brief.

I don't care for politicians to the point that I promise will NEVER vote for any politician ever. The reasoning behind this is everybody is out for self. Aren't you? Even if you say something like "Not me. I'm all about my kids/family/spouse/etc.", you're out for self;  those other people are just extensions of yourself.

I don't even like talking about politics in general. The reason being is they damn near always lead to conflict. No 2 people will have the same views on every subject ever which is were the conflict arises. For example, some people say abortion is bad and are all for the death penalty, some people would say the opposite, and within both of those groups, I promise we can find another topic that would cause another unnecessary argument. Hell, they'll even argue over which of these actions is murder and which is not even though you know... Nope. won't cause an unnecessary argument here. The US's 2016 presidential candidates will do enough of that without needing any my help.
 
Which brings me to another point. There will never be a right candidate. Nobody will come along and do everything for everybody because, as I pointed out in the above paragraph, that would be impossible.

There's more, tons more, reasons I'm not into politics but I'm done. Nuff said. I'm giving myself a headache just thinking about politics.

Later WORLD.. wait, I mean BRB.    

No comments:

Post a Comment