Monday, January 4, 2010

Facebook, Part 2

World, sorry for the lie I just posted. There WILL still be sorta negative outbursts on Facebook. I know, after that last blog entry WTF?, but it can't be avoided. See, World, I wouldn't be doing my job making Us better if I allowed certain things to continue, like certain FB friends who do nothing but lie on Facebook! I promise, World, I'd vomit after each of their posts if I had a weak stomach. Make it so bad, those FBers are pretty tame compared to the so-called big people Facebook campus. You know, no social interaction what so ever, except Facebooking. Got the nerve to wanna make it seem like their better than somebody when they aint got their own _________ (feel free to write whatever you want right here; they probably dont have one of whatever it is. AND, how about, naw, I'll save the rest for facebook when I get a chance, World.

No comments:

Post a Comment