Monday, January 4, 2010

Posting On Facebook

Hello again, World! I hope all is well w/you (or is it on you?). Whatever, World. It doesn't matter, really; we'll make it right or die trying. I'm sorta working on it right now & I'm starting w/ my actions on facebook. Even though I haven't done anything wrong on facebook per se except that Naked Truth incident (Oh BTW: F--k a Naked Truth!), I dont think I've been a good Facebook friend. Why? Well, some of the post I have put up have been EXTREMELY negative. What can I say, World? I get mad really easy. I guess that's why my blood pressure be so high. In my defense, IT DONT BE ME, WORLD! Please believe me. I get phone calls @ work regarding the dumbest shit. Case in point: "Hey, Smokkee. What you doing? Oh, you're at work? Oh. I didn't want nothing just to see what you're doing. Is everybody cool down there at the job?" I reply "Yeah" to a former co-worker who knows EXACTLY how hectic it can get in the office. "That's great to hear. Say, what are you doing right now?" WTF?!?! If that doesn't aggreviate me like scratching a chalkboard, I dont know what does. let me correct that: I do know what aggreviates me and people like that are on the list, along with...well, that's another reason I started this blog, you see. What does this have to do with facebook? IMO, facebook is a positive place. I found lots of friends & family that I haven't talked to in years; why would I want to bore them w/ my grievances after just getting reaquainted? I know, I know, I've been a bad friend but that changes now. From now on, I will only post positive info on facebook (besides the music & other stuff I feel needs attention). All negative outbursts will be posted on my blog and more than likely, WTF File Updates & Throw'EmUndaABus Updates will probably be posted on Twitter. Of course, my blog won't be ALL negative but for all my ranting and raving will be on here, for a better or worse. Sorry, World. That's the way its gotta be if we are going to change anything w/you. Ok, w/me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment