Monday, January 4, 2010

A WTF?!?! File Update: My ME Time! 01/04/10

Hello, World! Yep, I'm back work again, which means I got more things to complain about. Again. You know, somethings I was constantly complaining about wont ever change, so I wont ever stop complaining about 'em. Case in point: my cellphone. People, if I work at McDonalds, do you really think I want anything McDonald-y when I get off work? If I worked in a Music store, even though I LOVE music, do you think I wanna here any once I get off work? I might, but please believe me I would get tried of it quickly. My point is this: I work on the phone all day long, starting in the AM & stopping in the evening, so when I get off work, either I cuts my celly off or (and I know some people wil get mad about this) I will look at my cellphone ringing like I dont understanding what it is it's trying to tell me. ESPECIALLY over the weekend. Whenever I'm off work, that's me time. If you dont know what me time is, try to find some then reread this blog. See, if I know a person is calling & basically doesn't want anything special, then them & whatever it is can wait til Monday's business hours to get in contact w/me. Otherwise, leave a voicemail. OK, OK. So I dont even check my voicemails on a regular basis but leave one anyway; If I think it's an emergency, I'll check it. World, it's 2010 & we dont have time for any nonsense, especially any nonsense during my me time.

No comments:

Post a Comment