Monday, January 25, 2010

Life after Income Tax Return Offset

Hello again, World. I've been thinking about what this blog is really about & I've decided that Smokkee's World Prime is about my life & the people in it and how I do what I can to make me a better person (and in the process, HOPEFULLY some of my readers will do the same, and in general, make you, World, a better place for everybody. That is my mission with this blog.
With that said, I need to get started. The number one area I fill I need improvement on is my debt. I owe almost everybody! I realized that my debt has been out of hand for years & I've paid back various companies I have owed money to but I need to not owe anybody within, say, two to three years. That is my goal. I can't afford to have my dream derailed when I'm thisclose (actually ctlhoisse, if you catch my drift)to achieving it.
My dream: I have been blessed with the talent of communication. I can write & I can flow (lyrically speaking) & I do a little poetry as well. I'm also a good source of information: most of my friends who need to know somethng blow up my phone first. The thing is I'm 35 in less than a month; I can & will bring out a rap album but it is only for my sake. I've dedicated most of my life to this art form; I gotta do something with it, even if only for my sake. I dont care how many albums I sale; I just wanna be heard. Now, I do have reasons why I never fully pursue'd my dream but they are neither here nor there. What I can do is make sure the next MC who is trying to be can have all the opportunities I didn't. Which is why I'm going to open BLOWN BACK Lounges all over the USA, starting in Chicago first of course. By 2011, the first one will be up and running. Yall have my word, World. Be looking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment