Thursday, January 14, 2010

Posting on my Facebook Page...WTF!??!!?! RanTinGs&ravINgS

WTF?!?!?! FILES Update:
Ok, I'm finna catch hell for this.... Stop me if you've heard this...."That was not appropriate for my page." Huh? I'll admit I'm stumped by this statement, World. What's not appropriate to get off your chest on something which is designed for people to get things off their chest? Are we talking about the difference in opinions regarding religion? Or is it politics this time? Could it be for a more personally reason,e.g. he's fucking your ex-wife or she's telling everybody what you did when you were drunk at a party? Whatever, people. If Facebook can get you in trouble, which has been documented already as having some factual basis, then I dont think Facebook is for you.

My thing is this: For the most part, I know about 90% of my friends on Facebook aka these are real friends, people I actually have or had social interactions with besides chat pages. The rest are either business or I'm actually an admirer for either their skills on the mic, their athletism, or honestly, some women because they look good. But EVERYBODY in my friends list is not on the same page. I have Christians, Muslims, Jehovah's Witnesses friends as far as religions; Democrats & Republician friends as far as politics concerned,etc. I could keep breaking down the differences but why; my point is clear: all parties involved will have differences so try to respect my other friends. If I delete anything off my page it's not because it offended me but it could a offend one of my friends. I could care less personally.

Facebook People make even the simplest shit complicated. If you dont like what I post on MY page, stay off my page! If you still feel what i got on my page is bothering you, unfriend me! That would teach me; causing me to loose sleep over the fact you're not being all up in my business no more. That's why I have business in the first place; just for people like yall to be all up in it. Get the fuck outta here. No, this is why I have this blog, so you dont have to AND I can roast your ass while you not listen! But the World is, aint you World? You feel me. I could explain more, but my stupid ass supervisor with nothing else better to do is rushing me out the dorr. Holla back world!

No comments:

Post a Comment