Thursday, January 14, 2010

Goodbye, For 5 Days.

Hello, World. This is probably the last thing I do before I have surgery later today, so I'll get as much of what I'm thinking on this blog as I can. & here we go.
2010 is in high gear and I still got nothing but good feelings about this year despite the happenings. If you've been under a rock for the last week or so, we've heard nuthing but bad news. The worst news is Haiti after getting hit with a 7.0 magnitude earthquake, leaving hundreds of thousands feared dead. One of my closest friends is from there & I know other Haitians as well. My prayers go out to all who have been affected by this natural diaster.
This morning, I also found out Teddy Pendergrass had passed away at the age of 59. While this doesn't affect me personally, I mean I didn't know him personally, it does affect me beacuse I grew up with his music; I would hear at least one of his songs a day almost everyday since I was a kid.
Well, with all that said I guess this is goodbye til at the earliest monday. (I know right, like WTF!?!?! Is that all I had to say? Naw. I gotta put another post up anyway. All of a sudden I feel like RantingNRaving & THROWing a couple of people UndaABUS! Next post next.)

No comments:

Post a Comment