Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Neverending Story

Hello, World! First things first before the topic at hand.
Yeah, World, I'm in a much better mood today than yesterday. Auntie Alberta's passing kinda knocked the wind out of me. When my parents passed, I knew it was coming. I got a chance to spend time with both of 'em before they left this here world for the next one. With Auntie, it was a sudden nosedive in her health that took her; I only found out yesterday morning & was planning to see her once I got off work. I should have just went to go see her when I heard, World. I promise I'm mad at myself for being myself; I chose to continue to work until quitting time & THEN go visit. Best laid plans, etc. I've come to terms now so everything is back to me being Bizzee as usually. Thanks to all for the prayers & support. Now, moving on.


Now... It's the Neverending Story: Everytime you wanna do something, anything, there's always some obstacle with nothing else better to do than stand in your path. It really bothers me when it's other people trying to block your blessings. I know so many people with their hands out right now, I'd swear nobody was hiring. World, you know there's a job out here for everybody who wants one. I met my girl Tara at her job at a major grocery chain about 3 years ago. Since that time she has worked at least 4 other jobs & she is still employed by the grocer. Of course, she's able to pass drug test easy, since she doesn't do anything. Me, hell, I've been on the same job since 2002; before that I worked the same job from 1996 up until 2002. My whole adult life I've had a job even though I've been smoking marijuana since age 10, feel me. Apparently, some jobs pay better than others & I probably could get a higher paying job with the skills that I have, but why would I leave a job were I have security and freedom (to a certain extent) for a job where I couldn't indulge myself in my one bad habit? OK, World, maybe marijuana is MY obstacle, but I'm happy to have this obstacle AND it's not slowing me down from taking care of my business. This is where the problem lies. Anytime you are not taking care of business, then you are doing something wrong and it's probably costing someone else some money. Why I still feel bad for people like that I can't explain. Make no mistake about it: I do feel bad for 'em.... I just can't do nuthing for 'em, man. World, it's called tough love.
MY OPINION: You feed a stray cat, it'll keep coming back. If an eight year old kid can collect cans for some change, you grown ass babies should feel ashamed of yourselves. I'm ashamed of people (myself included) who feed these sorry ass individuals who apparently lack all kind of respect for themselves for not wanting anything for themselves. If you have no wants for nothing, how can you consider yourself alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment