Monday, January 11, 2010

Alberta Thompson, RIP.

World, I dont know what to tell you. Just when I feel like I got everything under control... Exactly 2 years & 2 days after my father, Anthony Hardy, passed away, I lose another member of my family on my father's side. My aunt Alberta Thompson passed away from complications of old age today. Even though I dont get in touch with my emotions like that, much less speak or put them out there in any form. I'm at a loss for words. For one thing, even though my Aunt was pushing 90 HARD!, she was still one of the healthiest people I knew. So it comes to me as a shock that this is the last time I'll get to see her til it's my time.... Most of the people who know me think I dont believe in God; that's simply not true. I believe... I believe... See, this is the problem. I do believe there is a higher power; I have no idea what else to believe in besides that. There has got to be something out there more than us, but how much more & where does it end, I don't know & care less to think about. I just know that most of the religous crap that comes out people mouth these days is all based on what somebody else told them. Nobody KNOWS & for anybody trying to explain their view or convert people to their view, all that does is turn those people with little faith away & give people with a lot of faith more useless ammunition to aim at the former group, pushing them further away..... I say all of this because my Aunt really did have a way of explaining to me her view on religion & I believe that my view reflects this. She believed, so I believed & still believe right along with her. And I'm still right along with her until I really join her. Feel me, World?

No comments:

Post a Comment