Monday, January 11, 2010

Smokkee's Agenda Revealed!!!!

World, I'm ready to let everybody in on the haps with me for this year. No I am not leaving journalism. I will admit I haven't been writing articles lately; I'm trying to get into the blog thing, & the Twitter thing, & the Facebook thing, but doing all three has been a chore. It's finally under control, though. Now, I can move on to the other aspects of what do I want out of this year. People, you gotta ask yourself that question. Living life with no ambitions is just wasting breath that somebody else with more than negativity to contribute to this society (or our world, World!) could be using.
So, what is it exactly that I want out of 2010? The main (professional) goals of this year are the following:

1.) Get out of debt.
2.) Put out as many helpful articles as I can.
3.) Start my sports-related talk show,"Sportfellas".
4.) Launch an online website featuring the latest news & other info from Chicago.
5.) Open an all entertainment club.
6.) Promote as many geniunely great things & people as I can (move over Oprah!)

Basically that's it, that's all in a nutshell. If you heard it from me, it's got to be good. World, I won't lead none astray anymore. You got my word on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment