Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Monday, January 22nd 2010

Hello, World!!! It's a great day to be alive, isn't it? Well, isn't every day a great day to be alive even if you don't think so? Sometimes I wonder where these phrases originate... Anyway, I'm in a great mood and I know this mood will continue at least til Friday. Why,IDK; I just know that it will, feel me? Well I'm almost ready to launch my 3rd and most personal blog, SMOKKEE's 101 Goals, and I'm ready to take on them goals with you, World. I'm also excited about the fact that I'm almost through coming up with my business overview, mission statement, & various other documentation for potential investors for my dream business.....which I will go into more depth about in the future blog. Also, today I plan on writing at least to articles to be published today. I am a journalist but I just nobody would know that lately; I don't think I've wrote an article all year. time to make up for lost time I guess. AND not to mention I'm another week closer to getting my hands on the latest must have gadget, Apple's iPad! My mouth is already watering!! Bye for now, World. I won't give you a chance to miss me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment