Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Madness, WTF!!!!!!!

Hello, WORLD!!! Happy April Fool's Day as well. it's a great day outside in Chicago,Il and I feel sorta miserable. I'm guessing change in the weather. Anyway waht's good today? I wanna wish my Cuzo April Lynn Singleton a Happy Birthday for starters. I also wanna acknowledge this day in music history as the day one of my favorite artist of ALL TIME was shot and killed by his father. MARVIN GAYE is missed!!! Also, putting the finishing touches on the WORLD 101 blog. It's up; it's activated; I just want to make sure I have enough time to do what I need to support myself while trying to achieve these goals. Also, knowing what I know now, I will keep using SMOKKEE's WORLD PRIME for Rantz&Ravez. I just found out all the positive & inspiration stuff I post on Twitter (which then post to Facebook) IS appreciated after all! To think, I was only trying to be inspirational because I need to hear it more so than anybody else!! BUT, as I always say, if I can help the next man/woman then it's done. So from now on, when I need to vent it will be on this blog as a RANTz&RAVEz post. I was just aggravated but for some reason I feel better after this post and that last smoke break! Bye Fa Now, WORLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment