Friday, April 2, 2010

Summer Madness...in April!

Hello, WORLD!!! Chicago got it's first taste of summer yesterday and if yesterday was in any indication, it's going to be a crazy summer. IDK if that's good or bad yet. At least it won't be boring.... Anyway. WHATS GOOD: Life in general right now. I haven't moved my feet fast enough to make much of a profit in the past two weeks but I've gather enough intel to start writing my first mission statement. That and the fact I quite possibly just met my second investor has me already on cloud 9. I just reconnected with an associate who would always tell me there's a smarter way to make money than what I was doing and of course I didn't listen. Now I wish I did but it's never too late if ya still breathing to correct some mistakes. Well that's it fa now. time to get Bizzee with some reviews. Stay blessed, World!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment