Monday, April 5, 2010

April 04, 2010

What up with it, WORLD! What a crazy day! First, it was a beautiful day in Chi,Il today but being as sick as i am today, I can't enjoy it. I also missed a service for one of my BM's nephews who was shot & killed last week. I'm sure she understands; not so sure about her sister though. If anybody knows anything about me it this: I hate been around people at their most emotional, even my people and ESPECIALLY anybody I care about. I don't even like dealing with happy emotions, much less.... Moving on. What's good? I still gotta post my review for I.b. Freeman's debut novel MR HIV and I seen a couple of good vids and a few bad ones so I'll post reviews of that as well on the SMOKKEE's WORLD FAVORITES blog sometime this week. And I'll be starting at goal
101 and work my way to at least goal 90 on the SMOKKEE's WORLD 101 blog sometime this week as well. Another update tomorrow. Goodbye fa now World! GO BUTLER!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment