Thursday, April 8, 2010

Time Vs Real Life

Hello, World. Notice no exclamation point this time? Good. I'm not in a very good mood right now. Why? Let's see: I'm still nursing this cold a caught from my daughter Adria, whose mother FINALLY decided to take me to child support today, which reminded me that I had missed a court date regarding a delinquent Capitol One account I had completely forgot about today because I over slept due to the cold medicine I took yesterday. Since I missed that trial, I'll probably be held liable by default so I can expect another wage assignment to kick in. Thankfully my student loan is going to garnish my check; it already over-drafted my account by $200 and might be doing it again this month. Oh, and did I mention I haven't paid rent yet for this month? No worries there; my landlord will let me go til Monday, probably. And I do have my own companies' income coming in to help, but I haven't made anything in the past two weeks due to... You know, WORLD, I could keep this up all day, but it's pointless. I've been down before; I've been out before but NEVER down and out at the same time and I'm still not. WORLD, I'm a soldier. I won't just survive; I CONQUERS! Thanks, WORLD!!!! (btw: notice the exclamation point is back?) I guess I just needed to say this. I won't stop and NOTHING slows me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment