Monday, June 7, 2010

The Next Phase Of Smokkee's WORLD

Hello WORLD!! As you know, there are already 3 Planets (Read: Blogs) in my WORLD all ready. I'm pleased to announce the next Planets are on the way! Smokkee's BIG PAYBACK is probably going to be up and running by the end of June. SBP is the main one that I wont have to write; it will write itself! It's all about my efforts to get out of debt, some of which goes back some YEARS. I'm not really excited about it because it means having to collect all of my bills, contact creditors, etc, but if me doing it can help anybody else do it, it helps me get one step closer to crossing off one of my 101 goals: helping 10 people get out of debt/better credit score. I don't even think I posted that goal yet, but it's definitely on there. Besides that, I'll also offer advice and tips on everything financial and how to be more frugal or more wiser with your money. The next Planet on the horizon is Smokkee's WORLD Sports. This was a no-brainer: I'm a sports nut that hangs with nothing but sports nuts and we talk sports all day long. I figured why not let you in on our conversations. The beautiful part of sports is everybody has an opinion and most sports fans listen to everybody's opinion before ripping into it!! I can't wait!! Should be up by the middle of July. Finally, the last Planet in my WORLD will be Smokkee's World News, and it is exactly what it sounds like: me and my teams takes and views on the news of that day. Once that last Planet is revolving then the next phase after that is to move all of them from under Blogger (which has been nothing but nice, no problems at all)to my own domain (another 101 goal). I have no time frame on that, WORLD but I will keep you posted, as always. Side-note: Smokkee's World Prime & Smokkee's WORLD 101 are all SMOKKEE all the time and will stay that way until I am no more. Smokkee's BIG PAYBACK will be mostly me but I figure to have a couple of people that are in debt as well post there efforts to get out of debt right along with me so I have no idea on how much they will be posting. Smokkee's WORLD Favorites (currently up & running & ran by yours truly alone) & Smokkee's World of Sports will have other writers posting, some probably more than me. That's all for now WORLD, but for reasons I don't think I touched on yet, like my upcoming book releases, we got WAAAAAYY more stuff to cover. I'll keep ya posted,WORLD like always.

1 comment:

  1. Smokkee Singleton here. I made a mistake: Smokkee's WORLD Of SPORTS is actually up and running NOW! Check it out, WORLD!!!!

    ReplyDelete