Monday, June 7, 2010

A Smokkee's WORLD 101 Update

Hello WORLD!! It feels good ta blog in capitol letters again this week; I almost wanted to type in ALL CAPS ALL WEEK but nixed the idea. Anyway, I only did it for a week to honor Gary Coleman, who died to Friday's ago from a brain hemorrhage. Now back to normal. NOW back to BIZZness. WHATs GOOD WORLD: I've been slacking on my blogs lately,none more so than WORLD 101, the blog that covers all of the things I want accomplished before I pass. What's the hold up, you ask? Trying to figure out what's most important to what I'm trying to do is harder than I thought. I honestly got more than 101 goals but picking the ones I'm ready to put on this blog is damn near impossible. But I'm almost through though and I figure to have the finally 101 goals that's most important to me posted by the end of July. At least that's the plan for now, WORLD. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment