Thursday, June 3, 2010

nom myoyo renge keyhoe

what it do world! once again this week all posts and blog updates are in small letters ta honor gary coleman, who died at the age of 42 last week. feel this, though world. i got one thing ta say before i get bizzee tamorrow: idk what is going through a lot of people heads, whether it's personal or financial or whatever, but trying to get mad at me over some shit i aint got shit to do with is fucking stupid and very unsafe! i'm trying to be nice, but it's real hard doing so when a mutha fucka think it's sweet when it really aint. especially at work! and if i got to, i'm about to crack one of the drivers right up side his damn head and i'll be unable to finish this blog, which aint even the origianl post i had in mine, but because this punk ass, fat ass driver think i gotta stop doing what i'm doing so i can make his job easier while i'm doing my jobs (note jobs is plural). is fucking nuts and even more nuts because i can get up and crack this brahs dome wide open right now and not give a fuck! i got mine, even if i lose my job. i still got my own. and my supervisor/youngest child's grandmother, who use to cause me all kind of problems up here, can't cause me no pain or stress right now; that doesn't mean that my job has become stress free because this bitch ass dude wanna still make shit rough for me. whatever, world. i done calmed down now, thanks for listening. i promise i'll have a better fucking attitude tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment