Friday, January 27, 2012

DISCONNECTED AGAIN

Hello, WORLD!! Smokkee here. Still a little geeked over the increased readership of my blogs, thanks to the building interest in my SMOKKEE'S WORLD 101 blog and I'd like to use this opportunity to thank all of y'all that's tuned in so far & welcome all the new readers. Hopefully, y'all also tune in to my SMOKKEE'S WORLD FAVORITES blog for reviews on just about everything as well. With that out of the way, let me get on with this present post. I'm disconnected again, cell phone wise. I added my BM & her son to my plan with US Cellular & my bill has been ridiculously high. Like $751 ridiculous. Well, what can you do? I hate not having my main line on but it'll be back on in no time. It was more I wanted to say here but I just got totally distracted by some bad news. That post will be coming up immediately after this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment